Software Configuration Management Engineer 金雅拓(北京)智能卡科技有限公司
software configuration management engineer
Gemalto M2M offers a broad portfolio of innovative, high quality wireless modules designed for high reliability with high engineering and manufacturing standards.
The Software (SW) Configuration Management Engineer will be responsible to ensure operation of the software configuration environment and the document management system for wireless module projects.
Our modules are based on GSM/UMTS/LTE and fulfilling highest standards of quality. The products will be used in automotive, industrial and a lot of other customer's M2M applications.
You will be part of the Software Development department and report to the Software Manager in Beijing.
· Maintain the SW configuration management tooling
· Configuration management in the meaning of SW versioning
· Designing and maintaining the configuration of components, branches and product variants
· Continuous testing, continuous integration and release management
· Maintain document management system Microsoft Sharepoint for projects
· Training and support of all project related members on configuration management topics
· The SW Configuration Engineer reports to Software Manager in Beijing
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science
· Minimum of three years working experience in software configuration management, preferable with IBM Rational Clearcase
· Very good knowledge about version control systems and software toolchain
· Experience in development of embedded SW in C/C++/Java environment
· Strong scripting skills
· Familiar with general SW architecture of embedded devices
· Experience in configuration management plan creation and system setup
· Knowledge and experience of administration of Microsoft Sharepoint is a plus
· Knowledge and experience in wireless communication systems development preferred
· Possess very good problem-solving and analytical skills
· Must be self motivated, taking initiative and focused on continuous improvements
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good command of English speaking, listening and writing