Lead Configuration Management Engineer Cadence(北京铿腾电子科技有限公司)
Job Description: This position involves managing daily software build, test, and release processes, and configuration management support for other cross functional teams. The responsibility also includes maintaining and enhancing the existing automation systems, designing and developing new automation systems, software integration, and project management. The candidate will also work closely with cross functional teams to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor degree with more than 2 years Software Configuration Management experience.
- Familiar with Software Configuration Management concept/process.
- Familiar with ClearCase, Perforce, and/or other source code control tools.
- Familiar with GNU Make, GCC/G++, and/or other compilers.
- Good experience of Shell and Perl programming.
- Good knowledge of source code porting and software integration.
- Good knowledge and experience of UNIX system administration.
- Good problem solving & analysis skills.
- Good record of project management skills.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good project documentation skills.
- Fast and self learner.
- IT background is welcomed.